The landscape of Wellbeing solutions
Basics & trends
In the recent times, more and more organisations are taking the wellbeing of their employees a lot more seriously. Improving the wellbeing of the workforce has a lot of obvious benefits.
- It increases the productivity — With the help of wellbeing initiatives, employees feel a lot healthier — both physically and mentally. With the reduction in stress, increases the energy to perform better.
- Brings the team in cohesion — Wellbeing initiatives involve team-building activities, that bring teams together. It gives the whole organisation a shared purpose for which they work.
- Creates a positive work environment — Practicing mindfulness and meditation are facets of improving wellbeing in the workplace. These activities will decrease the stress levels of employees and create an overall positive work environment.
Relevant info & links
- Adela Belin: Trends in improving well-being in the workplace
- Darren Dodd: Wellbeing moves into the workplace
- Forbes: 14 Employee Well-Being Initiatives That Will Boost Engagement And Productivity
- Alan Kohll: The top corporate wellness trends to watch for in 2017
- Karen McCandless: Top employee wellbeing apps to improve worker wellbeing