The landscape of Employer Branding solutions
Basics & trends
Employer branding has evolved in the last years. What do we see as important trends?
- Employer branding and consumer branding are growing closer.
- We see more emphasis in employer branding on the purpose and the culture of organisations.
- Authenticity is important. Candidates want to hear real stories from real people.
- The increased importance of social media in employer branding are obvious, but still not many organisations know how to play this game well.
- Organisations are creating communities (pools of potential candidates), where they can focus their employee branding efforts.
- Employer branding is a responsibility of all employees, and not just of the HR recruitment team.
Relevant info & links
- Barry Chignell: 11 powerful and immediate ways to improve your employer brand
- HR Trend Institute: Employer Branding – 7 trends
- Elyse Mayer: 4 ways technology can amplify your employer brand
- Aditya Negi: Employer branding trends in 2018
- Phil Owers: What’s next? Future trends in employer branding